Orbit Teknoloji Taahhüt LTD ŞTİ was founded in 1985 with the title of Orbit Elektronik İmalat ve Pazarlama Ltd Şti. Its partnership structure and company structuring were changed in 2007 and its capital was increased and larger scale projects were focused on.
ORBIT Company has assumed various engineering services and sound distribution, fire and explosive gas detection, security, building automation systems applied in any type of industrial, commercial and special projects as well as Complete Low-Voltage, Medium-Voltage and High Voltage installation and undertaking works since the foundation of company in 2007. In addition to Electrical operations, it has been sustaining its operations since 2007 in Project Management and Contracting Works and EPC contracts in Energy field in the scope of Complete CONSTRUCTION Works and especially Natural Gas Cycle Plants and Industrial Plants Project Management in line with experiences of new company partners from previous years ORBIT has maintained its partnership structure as of May 2014 and moved its head office to Ataşehir/Istanbul and in addition to ongoing activities, it was engaged in project generation and execution in the field of BUILDING Materials, Industrial Kitchen and Cooling systems.
ORBIT operates in the following business lines in local and international markets in relation to engineering and contracting works:
- Project Management and turn-key contracting works of Energy Plants and Industrial facilities,
- Assembly and contracting works of electrical-electronic, technological systems
- Technical consultancy services
- Manufacturing and design applications of Equipment for Industrial Kitchen Cooling etc.
- Retaining walls, Reinforced Earth Walls, Gabion, Mesh wire and barriers against Rock and Stone falls,
- Constantly improving our performance and quality within environmental awareness,
- Ensuring know-how transfer at the highest level in relation to industrial systems and management
- Growth and expansion with regular supply of new and developed systems from international markets.
Our COMPETITION understanding:
- Approach to system solutions with multiple methods,
- Follow-up of technological advancements,
- Design and Quality control management
- Experience built-up in construction and industrial works,
- Work experiences from international markets,
- Close cooperation with many international suppliers
- Well-trained and professional staff and executive management
Our STRATEGY for Growth
As ORBIT, our general strategy is to follow up the developments in foreign markets in relation to our main business and to focus on international markets while responding to demands in the country.
- To develop proper project management methods,
- To provide in the most reliable fashion efficient production, procurement and logistics services in connection with the supply of material and equipment,
- To be effective and innovative in said fields and work with high qualified personnel.
- To create necessary information management systems.